You can find our Ladder Life Insurance Review in this article.
Ladder Life Insurance Company Overview
Ladder life insurance is a young startup that sells term life insurance.
It started operating in California for the first time in 2017. Ladder spread to other states in a short time. This insurance company got into a partnership with SoFi, a personal finance company in 2018.
Ladder life insurance offers their term life insurance policies on the internet. You can also manage your product online after purchasing it.
This life insurance company does not sell through agencies.
If you prefer life insurance alternatives provided by the Ladder, you can get a life insurance policy online in a few minutes. The easy and fast purchase experience is the company’s prominent features.
Another advantage of the Ladder Life Insurance Company is that you can reduce and increase the coverage amount if you need it.
Allianz Life Insurance Company issues Ladder policies in New York. Besides, these policies are issued in all other states and D.C. by Fidelity Security Life Insurance Co.
Take a quick look:
- Sells term life insurance policies in all states.
- Has not agents. You can only get policies on the internet.
- A medical examination is usually not a requirement to qualify.
More About Ladder Life Insurance
Here is a quick Ladder Life Insurance Review:
- They only offer term life insurance policies.
- Ladder sells its insurance products to people ages 20 to 60.
- There are term options such as 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years.
- Medical exams may be required for some applicants.
- Ladder Life Insurance doesn’t accept all applications.
- This company provides life insurance options for all states.